Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fall Break/Next Week

I hope everyone enjoys their much deserved break!  If you find yourself bored and in need of entertainment, break out your iPOD and listen to the mitosis, meiosis, and Mendelian genetics tutorials on  Kahn Biology.  I will be around online, so post questions as they come up. 

I have left a packet for chapter 9 for you next week.  Some of it is easy, some is not.  I highly recommend using a pencil to complete the study guide packet so you can make changes (if necessary) when I get back.  A lot of chapter 9 will be stuff you already know and just need to review, but there is a good bit of information that I am pretty sure you've never heard before.  Don't stress over it, but don't ignore it either.  READ, re-read,  talk to each other, and try to work through the problems.  And as always, I'll be checking in.

No comments:

Post a Comment